Jackman region trails update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackman region trails update

I just came back from Jackman on Monday night, the trails have taken a beating like I have not seen before, RAIN IN MID JANUARY! the back country riding is still great, but the ITS trails have a lot of water and now icy spots on them, they got another 3-4 inches of snow at the tail end of the rain storm to help out but it's gonna take another good storm to get the trails back up to par....they are forcasting rain again later this week...... I will let you know what happens. From great conditions to just about late spring conditions in one storm.... Pray for snow.

so long for now , mackenzienh
    If your presence doesn't make a difference, neither will your absence.

proud to wear the colors ofSLEDFREAK.COM and EWA RACINGand SIXSIXONEand TEAM INDUSTRIES

Thanks for the report steve. I think it's time to work on water sleds. When you comming back to tughill for another tour?
    Sponsered by Ingles Perfomancehttp://www.inglesperformance.com , Elite Motorsportshttp://www.elitesnow.com , Northern Synlube, Amsoil, High Performance Engineeringhttp://www.hiperf.com

Comment

Thanks, going to Greenville in two weeks, hopefully they got snow. I think you might get some snow sat or early.
      2005 XC 600
      2003 XC 800
      2000 XC 600 - For sale.

Ride hard, ride fast, ride safe!

Comment

Building a brand new edge chassis watercross sled for next season right now, cant wait to get back on the water! I do love to ride on the snow but there is nothing like racing on water. I will hopefully be posting pics as the build goes on......if I can figure out how to shrink them to format this site.....

Looks like #105 (ANDY) and I are going to the snow cross event in Rutland Vermont on Sunday to see our new watercross teammates race snowcross..

proud to wear the colors ofSLEDFREAK.COM and EWA RACINGand SIXSIXONEand TEAM INDUSTRIES

Comment

Originally posted by polarisx600
          Thanks, going to Greenville in two weeks, hopefully they got snow. I think you might get some snow sat or early.
          Check before you go to Greenville, we rode over by truck on Saturday while it was raining and had a few at the Black Frog, and the snow is super thin over there right now, they didnt get the good base that the west side got...
          If I hear more about the Greenville area I will let you know

mackenzienh

Comment

Hey thanks alot, let me know i hope they have snow. Was at www.sledmaine.com and they havent update yet. Pistiton Farm was the closest to Greenville and they say they have enough.
            2005 XC 600
            2003 XC 800
            2000 XC 600 - For sale.

Ride hard, ride fast, ride safe!

Comment

looking at going to greenville area mid 3rd week in feb. hope their conditions improve or my vacation is gonna be spent at home

Comment

Working...
              X