Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snow in nh

how much snow did NH get and were.

12-15 in Southeren parts, 10-12 in th eLakes region, 6-8 in the Whites. 18" in MY YARD! (just south of Nashua)
    I got friends in LOW places......TEAM DICK BANDIT

Comment

everybody to snowballz house...

Comment

Party at BALLZZZZZZZZZZZSSSSSSS HUT!
        H20Xing is more twice as badass as the second most badass thing in the world.
        Heaven is a chocolate train with a monkey conductor who farts lollipops!

Founder of ROTS. POSSE

Comment

Not A Bad Race Track In Back Yard Either! Thats Where I Broke In My Sled. Just Have To Watch The Title 5 Hill ,with Too Much Speed You Could Probably Clear The Fence!

Comment

is there any snow in the Franconia Notch area? i'm going there for a snowboarding/ski weekend next weekend and i''m wondering if it's worth dragging the sled with me. i'd do one day of boarding and one day of sledding.
            My thumb is really sore...
            2350 miles so far.

Comment

snow nh

went to pittsburg nh lAst week was pretty good up north by east inlet rd.they just got another 8-10 inches past 2 days

Comment

that's what i'm talking about. that's only 1 hour north of where i'm staying. i think i'll be heading up there sunday. probably just snowboard at attitash saturday unless it got sheeted by this ice stuff....any ide awhat went on in that area? bretton woods, etc?
                2350 miles so far.

Comment

I rode GTB trails system from Groveton almost ot Pittsburg. there were rocks in the woods, but the corridors were really nice. i'd lik eot try that area again later in the season. 2 big groomers with 4 drags....they do it right. flat flat flat, and no show offs like you get on the hill.
                  2350 miles so far.

Comment

pittsburgh,nh pictures

http://www.geocities.com/tjone752000

Comment

Working...
                    X