conditions on TUG HILL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• conditions on TUG HILL

Does anybody know the conditions up on the hill.....

plenty of snow....trails in good shape....

Comment

Rode 85 Miles Today From Bham To Tug Hill...tug Was In Good Shape Early On..later In The Day As Usual..it Got Beat Up....back Again Tomorrow...

Comment

where to stay at Tug Hill?

Just wandering if anyone had a decent place to start from and stay for a night or two? I have'nt been to the area before, but we want to take a ride soon...thanks for any info.

Comment

Originally posted by whitexc
          Just wandering if anyone had a decent place to start from and stay for a night or two? I have'nt been to the area before, but we want to take a ride soon...thanks for any info.
          montague inn, flat rock inn, tug hill inn, timberview, martys, towpath......the list could go on for a while, if you want any numbers let me know

Comment

Thanks 340...but I'm guessing by the end of the week there will be as much snow there as we have here.......NONE! Just have to keep an eye on things, and maybe next week or the week after.

Comment

Does anyone know if the Ride for Cancer is still going on at the Hill this weekend? With all the rain...I was just curious. Thanks for any reply.

Comment

help for you

whitexc, keep checking the ................HELP A GIRL OUT................... thread started by Joeee. It should produce the answers your looking for.

Comment

whiteec,The RIDE will be cancelled but there will still be dinner and stuff.
                  Jake

Comment

Thanks for the info folks...probably can't make it anyways...best of luck with everything.

Comment

Working...
                    X