Chautauqua

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chautauqua

Anyone have any reports for the Chautauqua area???

I rode there yesterday

Check out my report from yesterday

http://www.arcticchat.com/forums/ind...howtopic=31126

Good luck,
    Dusty
    Master Ditch Banger

"What's snowmobiling all about" by Arcitc Cat

Comment

Thanks, I was thinking about meeting a few friends from Meadville and heading up saturday morining. We usually park at the French Creek Inn. Keep me posted if things look a little better by saturday morning. I know traffic will be heavy, but usually head out early to get the better riding (if its worth it).

Comment

wow I only live 10 mins from Meadville

I live about 10 mins east from Meadville.

If I were you just park in Wattsburg, PA at the cat dealer "Klick's" You can ask them if you can park there if not then you can park near the gas station. there is a nice size parking lot beside the gas station.

It will save you some driving for going all the way to French Creek, NY.

Good luck and have fun.

Dusty
        Master Ditch Banger

Comment

Have the overall trail conditions(not meaning snow, but width and grooming) in Erie area improved any?? I have not ridden in the Erie area for about 8 years. We used to park at Fairview HS and ride to the Beachnut or something like that. We used to love to get on the Eriez racetrack and have it out. That used to be a blast. Then we started riding in NY, and now I don't care for riding in Pa anymore. But hey I'm a junky just like everyone else, go where the snow is. Its funny, my cousin lived in Copenhagen(tug hill trail right in her backyard) for 10 years and always tried to get us up there to ride. Me and some buddies were like why would we want to drive all that way. Well we finally went up there, and she moved back to Pa the next year. Now we go up there (about 3 long weekends a winter) and have to pay to stay. But that place is great.
          Anyways, is the trail marked well from Wattsburg to French Creek Inn?? I'd give it a whirl if there's enough snow.

Comment

It's not too bad

Originally posted by jag
            Anyways, is the trail marked well from Wattsburg to French Creek Inn?? I'd give it a whirl if there's enough snow.
            Sorry for not getting back to you sooner. The trail marked is okay but not the best but it will get you there to French Creek Inn from Wattsburg.

Take care,
            Dusty
            Master Ditch Banger

Comment

Working...
            X